9.4.14

MY FIRST HAUL │Spring Collective Haul


I was always a fan of hauls on youtube, but I never really did one myself. UNTIL TODAY! I thought I'd keep you posted on a few things I got recently. I've always loved floral prints and pastel colours. Not only for spring and summer but I think they're lovely and look great all year round! I also got two small bags from Mango and a very useful backless bra. I'll be posting outfits for the next few weeks with what I got :) All links down below:

Nasty Gal


Mango


Zara




10 comments:

  1. Oh my, I need that backless bra! And I love the ZARA dress, could you do an outfit post with it? :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course! Thank you Jaimie :) xo

      Delete
  2. Backless bras are the best things ever x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul :-D Love Nasty Gal, they have so many cute clothes :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss! I'm pretty much obsessed.

      Delete
  4. Love this haul! Nasty Gal has some great clothing!

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips