Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a fun weekend! Today i'm doing my very first What's in my makeup bag post. I usually keep products in my makeup bag for a week or too, and then switch to other ones. In case you wonder, I got this bag at Zara, it's actually labeled as a hang bag, but i like it as a makeup bag. Plus it's too small for a handbag, don't you think?
I don't carry around with me a lot of makeup, i do my makeup at home and only take out the essentials. My favourite thing is blusher, i don't like to leave without it, i think it brightens up my face and i don't really re apply it as much. But you know, just in case!
Other essentials are hand cream, a hair brush (which i got in a plane- Iberia) that I love cause it can also be used as a hair clip. Then there is lip care and solid perfume.
1. I'm really liking the Beauty Addicts Show Off Mascara i received in June's Glossybox, so i just carry it around in case i need it!
2. If i need more coverage or go back to my matte look i have Benefit's Hello Flawless Custom Powder Cover up SPF15 in Toffee (discontinued)
3. I always have a concealer in my bag in case my liner smudges or mascara smears.
4. As i mentioned before, blush is one my favourite things and i never leave home without it! This is MAC Cremeblend Blush in Posey
5. The brush i got on Iberia's flight.
6. I got this Jergens fragance free moisturizer at Target. I like this cream because it's not sticky and doesn't leave any residues. It's very moisturizing and i use it for my hands. I've always had problems with hand creams because of it's buttery and sticky texture, but not anymore! Thanks to this one.
7. When my lips get dry i use Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip balm which comes in a small tin. It kinda smells like mint and my lips feel fresh when i apply it.
8. I wear perfume everyday and apply it at home, but sometimes it fades away. So i carry this L'occitane Solid Perfume. It smells delicious! It's called Delice des Fleurs Rose & Violette.
9. I like retractable brushes because otherwise my makeup bag gets all dirty from powder and blush residues in it. I use this YSL retractable brush i got as a gift when i bought a perfume. I don't think they sell this brush, but you can find more brushes here.
10. And of course, i always carry my lipstick. I change lipstick every single day! It's either lipstick or lipgloss. The one pictured here is Revlon's Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. You can see a review on these here.
So i have 10 items in my makeup bag. Not bad huh? What do you have in your makeup bag? Do you use any of this items?