Hello lovelies! I finally received my first Glossybox that i had been anxiously waiting and I felt it took forever! I ordered it on June 14 and got it 3 days ago. Anyway, i think maybe that's how they work? I don't know, please let me know.
Of course i had already seen pictures around and knew what i was going to get in my box. I love the packaging, i think it's very adorable and the box is actually a keeper, i will probably use it to store something! It's a hard cardboard box.
It comes with a little card that describes the products you're getting and the price of the full size product. Also, June's box came with a "special surprise treat", a perfume sample.
These are the deluxe samples i received:
1. Beauty Addicts Show Off Mascara: I was actually impressed by this mascara. I am a mascara junkie and i'm always looking for the perfect brush & formula. I was thrilled when i got this out of the box. It has a curved brush and the formula has Argan Oil in it, which conditions and protects the lashes. I loved it! It came as a full sized product, it retails for $20. That's almost the price of the whole box! ($21)
2. First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream: This shave cream is moisturizing and smooth in texture, though i'm not a big fan of the smell. This product is $7.50 for 2 oz. and $16.50 for the full size. I haven't used it yet, but since i have sensitive skin this probably will do wonders for me!
3. Kinerase Restructure Firming Cream: This is a firming cream for face and neck to be used morning and night everyday. I never really used anything by Kinerase, but i like how my skin felt after applying this cream, it has a very silky texture, it's paraben free, contains non comedogenic ingredients and it's made for all skin types. Loved it!
4. Shea Terra Organics Ultimate Moisturizing Body Cream: I absolutely love organic products, so all i can say about this body creme is that i love the smell, and how it feels on my skin! 99.7% natural.
5.Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment: I love hair treatments, but i didn't really know how to use this one. So i put a bit on my fingers in towel-dried hair. I love the smell, but i'm not sure if it's improving my hair.
6. Perfume Organic - Urban Organic: This is an extra treat on June's Glossybox. It's called Urban Organic and it smells great! It has a citric scent with notes of lavander and grapefruit. The sample came half empty, i can tell it's very concentrated but i'm not sure if that's how far up it should be. I love the original packaging though.
I know it's a bit late for a June Glossybox review, but what do you think about this products? Anything you will be getting full sized?