Happy tuesday lovelies! Here is my mid-july beauty related wishlist! Let me know what are your thoughts on this products and if you recommend them or not!
1. Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo: This perfume is described as elegant jasmine and the unexpected, delicate sweetness of pannacotta are blended together to create a refined and memorable fragrance. I just know it smells delicious and i want it really badly!
2. MUFE 12 Flash Color Palette: This particular item has been in my wishlist for far too long but i just think it's too expensive. Have you tried it?
3. Clinique Chubby Stick in Pudge Peony: I have heard that these are great! Moisturizing and very pigmented at the same time. I really like how Pudge Peony looks.
4. MUFE HD Powder: Another item that has been waiting for too long on my wishlist! I've seen many reviews about it and i'm still skeptical. Some say it actually reduces the appearance of larger pores and others say it doesn't. What do you think?
5. Butter London Nail Laquer in Lovely Jubbly: All i can say is that i've been falling in love more and more everyday with glittery polishes!
What's on your wishlist?