5.7.12

Getting ready: Natural

me2

Hey beauties! Today I decided to start making "Getting Ready" posts to show you what products i'm wearing and my daily looks. Most of the days i wear natural looks, but sometimes i add a bit of colour either to my lips or my eyes, i don't like both at the same time. Today i'm wearing black eyeliner, glowy cheeks and a hint of colour in my lips. Even though it looks like i've done nothing on my face, foundation and concealer really do make a big difference.

me1
what i used

As always i start with facial moisturizing cream and primer (not pictured here). Then i apply concealer. Right now i'm using the Mac Select Cover Up in NW25. After concealing i apply my foundation Chanel Lift Lumiere in 05 Faience with foundation brush or my fingers. Today i didn't applied blush, i just applied the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar which i LOVE! It gives my cheeks a healthy glow and brightens up my complexion. After that i apply the Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder in Natural Beige to set my whole makeup.

For my eyes i used the Chanel Eyeshadow Quad in 74 Nymphéa (Limited edition/Discontinued) and the Mac Fluidline in Black Track, for my lashes the Maybelline One by One Mascara in Blackest Black, for my brows the Mac Eyeshadow in Brown Down and the Mac Brow Set in Clear. Finally for my lips i applied the Revlon Lipbutter in Pink Truffle.

What do you think about this look? Do you like natural looks? What is your everyday natural look routine?

39 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look! I love this natural look so much; your face looks healthy and fresh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte! I love the natural look too, it makes me feel really comfortable :) x

      Delete
    2. It's so important to feel comfortable, i'm glad that it works for you :D

      I have nominated you for a beautiful blogger award by the way :) http://suitcasepacker.blogspot.hk/2012/07/beautiful-blogger-award.html

      xx

      Delete
    3. Awesome! Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. You're so beautiful! :) xx

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're too kind :) x

      Delete
  3. Very pretty!! :D

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely :) the products you used are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make natural look so damn good! Haha but you do look beautiful, just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very pretty! I have the revlon lip butter in pink truffle, and the one by one mascara. I love both Im following xx:)

    http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment in my blog.I really like what I saw in your posts. I love make up stuff. Have you received your first glossy box?


    Take care and let´s keep in contact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      And no, i haven't recieved my Glossybox which makes me really sad because i ordered it around june 14th and still hasn't arrived! Is it normal?

      Delete
  8. Love your blog doll so happy I found it! This look is flawless and fresh so great for summertime.
    Xo,
    Missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com
    Ps. If you'd like we could follow each other and keep in touch as bloggin friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! And it is, since it's so light and fresh! :)

      Delete
  9. ive neveeer used Chanel make up, the packaging is so gorgeous that i think i neeed to try it though! xxx www.adayinthelifeofems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And not only the packaging! I think it's really good in quality too! Let me know if you try it! <3 x

      Delete
  10. Love this look! Really enjoying your blog, now following :) xx

    http://sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natural looks are the best :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say this, Judy: you're one unbelievably gorgeous girl! Your look is just perfectly flawless. I definitely need to learn from you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! :))) I'm happy to help anytime! x

      Delete
  13. Love this look! The Maybelline One by One Mascara works great!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Drugstores mascaras are my favourites! I even dare to say they're better than the high end brands! :O x

      Delete
  14. I think the key to a good face of make up is the quality of products and you possibly have the best quality of make up I've seen! haha I reallyyyy need to start applying a primer before my foundation. Now to just go and buy one!

    Anna xo
    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's well worth the investment, if you pick the right one! :) xx

      Delete
  15. Beautiful Blog you have Judy!

    Following your blog!

    Checkout mine http://chicandchoco.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey, I gave you a blog award, great post x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love natural looks! I'm terrible at applying eyeshadows though... let alone natural looking ones...

    P.S. Loooove Maybelline's One by one mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! You can always keep trying! :) xx

      Delete
  18. you are pretty!love this natural makeup.. :)


    wiidaribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips