2. Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF 50 PA+++ ($.88.00):We all know that protecting our skin against sun damage is super important and this invisible shield delivers comprehensive UV protection. The formula contains a combination of highly effective broad spectrum UV filters (SPF 50 for UVB and PA+++ for UVA).
3. Lush Coalface Facial Soap ($.13.95):Am I the only one who thinks about the movie Annie Hall whenever I see black soap? Well, actually this soap is inspired by it! It contains liquorice root and charcoal that help clear up blemishes.
4. Lush Mask of Magnaminty ($.24.95): A deep cleansing mask with china clay and fresh peppermint to clean the pores deeply and tighten at the same time. Suited for most skin conditions except those sensitive to peppermint.
5. Skinfood Rice Mask:Skinfood is a korean brand I recently discovered, they have a variety of products made out of organic fruits, vegetables, etc. This wash off face mask contains ground rice, it moisturizes skin and brightens tone.
6. Antipodes Juliet Skin Brightening Gel Cleanser ($.34.00):A high performance gel cleanser that helps to bring out the brightest complexion. It contains exfoliating extracts from the New Zealand kiwi superfruit and vibrant hibiscus flower. It's known for helping with freckling which is why I'm most interested on trying this!