7.9.12

Swatch: Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup

cremecup 2

This lipstick had been on my wishlist for so long! I always ended up getting something else instead and I was really, really missing out! Wasn't I? Creme Cup is described as a light blue pink but I think it's more of a nude pink, it reminded me of Viva Glam Gaga, except it's a bit less pink and not as bright. The Cremesheen lipsticks are moisturizing and are very creamy compared to the other Mac lipsticks. It's a subtle colour that flatters most skin tones and pairs perfectly with a smoky eye.

cremecup swatch

I don't find the Cremesheen lipsticks to be drying, as many people do. I love how easily it glides on my lips and the creamy consistency. As most Mac lip products, they're vanilla scented and they have no particular taste. The lipstick wears about 2-3 hours on me. I really like this shade and i'll be picking up Angel next!

What's your favourite pink lipstick?

31 comments:

  1. That looks so beautiful! I need some MAC lipsticks in my life asap.

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Amplified and Cremesheen finish :) x

      Delete
  2. This colour looks gorgeous! I love nude colours but also really bright pinks and love Amplified by MAC. Great blog, now following :) x

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this shade, sooo gorgeous! i need to get my hands on it asap, thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohhhh it's purrrty!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been lusting over this lipstick for so long..definitely need to go out and purchase it! Xx

    amelissab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cremesheens, by far my favourite formula! :) I love this colour too, I think I'll need to repurchase soon.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting this lippie for ages! May have to breakdown and get it because I NEEEDS IT! Your pictures are gorgeous love, still can never get over how beautiful you make everything look! :)

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy I stumbled across your blog-newest follower right here! ^.^

    xx Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty shade. I might have to go buy this one!

    xoxo, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love creme cup my fav nude pink lipstick by mac, with snob & pink plaid.
    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this shade! Isn't that the one what does gyaru use? :O ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but she's really pretty! :)

      Delete
  12. GREAT Pictures! and of course the color is gorgeous! The only kind of nude lipstick that i have is mac viva glam gaga. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost finished that one! I love it :)
      Thank you! xx

      Delete
  13. I love Creme Cup, it's one of my favourite pale/nude pinks. Gorgeous photos :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) It's one of my favourites now as well xx

      Delete
  14. always wanted to try this colour, it looks perfect! great review as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips