14.10.12

Picks: Top 6 Fall Lipsticks

fall lipsticks 3

I selected 6 lip products to use during fall/autumn. First it's CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain in the shade 420/Sassy Mauve it's a cool toned mauve with a matte finish, these lipstains have great pigmentation and precise application. But the applicator gets in bad shape after a few uses. I love the colour but I wouldn't repurchase this lipstain. Next is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade Black Cherry. A deep red that I reviewed a while back, click here to see my review. Now, the famous Revlon Lip Butters, I picked three of my favourite colours: Fig JamRed Velvet and Pink Truffle. The most flattering for me, would be Pink Truffle. It's the type my lips but better! And lastly there's CoverGirl Lip Perfection in 380/Dazzle which is a dark mauve with a blue undertone, the shade is a little tricky, it has a certain sheen that makes it look more purple in different lighting. The Lip Perfection lipsticks have a creamy texture and are moisturizing.

fall lipsticks 2
fall lipsticks swatch
From left to right: Cover Girl Lipstain 420,  Revlon Black Cherry, Fig Jam, Red Velvet, Pink Truffle and Cover Girl Dazzle.
 
What are your lipstick picks for Fall?

24 comments:

  1. Black Cherry looks good! Hmm I might need to pick up one♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great shade for fall :) x

      Delete
  2. Oh, I might need Revlon Black Cherry! So pretty. Love your photography in this post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty certain we don't have Fig Jam or Red Velvet over here :( shame, they look such gorgeous colours! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's bad :( I find Fig Jam is a pretty unique colour. xx

      Delete
  4. Great pics! I've just started making the transition to darker lipsticks for the first time ever. Haha I heard so much about Black Cherry but it was just too much for a dark lip virgin like me! LOL I'll get to it eventually! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get there! Baby steps :) xx

      Delete
  5. Awesome photos :) I also chose Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet for my fall lipsticks. Love your new layout, by the way :)

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. that covergirl lipstick looks great! I'm definitely going to pick that up the next time I go to target!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black Cherry looks beautiful! Will have to check it out next time I'm at the drugstore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! I think you'll like it :) x

      Delete
  8. Lovely lipsticks and swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh going to have to get my hands on red velvet and pink truffle!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Revlon lip butters are great because they're so moisturising!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And some are quite pigmented as well! xx

      Delete
  11. Lovely picks! I really love Fig Jam :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favourites actually :) x

      Delete
  12. I love the lip butters! I haven't tried Fig Jam but I do like Red Velvet and Peach Parfait is my fav!

    Great post! Found your blog via the Beauty Bloggers Blog Hop! :)

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila, Peach Parfait used to be my fav but now I have so many of these I can't decide haha :) xx

      Delete
  13. love your fall picks! I've been eyeing black cherry for the longest time, the shade looks perfect! And the cover girl lipstain looks very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is really pretty but the applicator quality isn't very good :/ xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips