23.10.12

Wants:

cruelty free wishlist

I've always been a big supporter of brands who are against animal testing and I wish all of the brands were cruelty-free and vegan. But due to some regulations, it isn't possible. It saddens me that countries like China have animal testing as a requirement, and I don't support that. However, there are brands that don't test on animals and others contain vegan ingredients only. I know, you'll be thinking "but she uses Estee Lauder brands". Yes, I do. I can't help to like some of the non-vegan brands, too. But I'd really like to change that, I'm a vegetarian and have been for about 2 and a half years now. But anyway, I would LOVE to use only cruelty-free brands from now on. Yeah, this means no more Mac and such popular and great brands too! But I rather use brands I know haven't tortured innocent and helpless animals, it's too sad. If you're interested to know which brands DO TEST and DON'T TEST on animals, click here

1. Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Exfoliator ($.39.00): Suited for most skin conditions, an effective yet gentle facial exfoliator. Enriched with avocado oil, calendula oil and jojoba beads. The skin is cleared and revitalized by carrot deed extract and essential oils of cedarwood and sweet orange.
2. Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten ($.20.00): Gel eyeliner/shadow. I really like Benefit's creaseless eyeshadows and I think the formula might be similar, not sure why I haven't tried these Smudge Pots before.
3. Tarte Fantastic Foursome Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush Enthusiast Set ($.35.00): Having tried the famous clay blushes, I'm hooked. And oh my, aren't these lovely? Universally flattering shades. Limited edition.
4. Lush Imperialis Cream ($.24.95): I've been looking for a new moisturizer, and this one is made out of lavender to balance the skin's sebum production and orange blossom water to brighten up dull looking areas. Who doesn't love Lush?
5. Ahava Purifying Mud Mask ($.31.00): A deep cleansing mask that purifies and restores skin to reveal a brighter, even toned, radiant complexion. It contains jojoba oil ans antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
6. OCC Lip Tar in Hush ($.16.00): Now these include a mini lip brush, how cute is it? The colour is described as an antique bridal pink. I think it's a perfect shade for me, at first I really wanted Nylon but now I'm really into this one. 
7. Stila One Step Correct ($.36.00): A triple-swirled serum that instantly corrects, brightens and covers skin imperfections. The green tone neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes. The lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones and the peach tone brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots.

What's on your wishlist?

10 comments:

  1. The tarte collection looks great, I want to try these so bad. I want the shade tipsy.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for a lot of people this would be a harder transition than to become a vegetarian! I'm one of those people, I can really appreciate the cause, I love animals too, but I don't think I could give up some of these brands. :( good luck to you! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out the brands who do and don't test on animals...I'm pretty certain only like one of the brands I use aren't tested on animals. That's quite concerning...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wishlist especially the stila one step correct!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely wishlist! I really want to try something from Antipodes :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear by cruelty-free products and I'm always glad to discover bloggers who share my view regarding this super important issue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post looking forward to trying a few of these products myself x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post looking forward to trying a few of these products myself x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being cruelty free is so important! I adore Stila products especially :) glad to see them on your list!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips