This is my September Beauty/Fashion wishlist. Some of these items have been in my mind for a while, like the Real Tecniques brushes everyone is talking about! and the Origins products in general.
1. Urban Decay Vice Palette ($.59.00): Loaded with 20 never-before-seen shades you won’t find anywhere else, this insanely gorgeous palette is ALL about eyeshadow. With a mix of mattes, satins, shimmers, neutrals and brights, the range of shades is unreal—from breathtaking gold to shimmery green to jet-black satin. Oh my god! This seriously looks and sounds amazing! It's a bit expensive but it's probably worth it. Im most excited for the shades: provocateur, freebird and chaos!
2. Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask ($23.00): Thirst-quenching Algae Extracts deliver an extra helping of hydration while emollient-rich Apricot Kernel Oil acts like a “fountain of youth”. Feel skin drink in the softness, lap up the luxury. As of lately I've had really dry skin, which is weird. But I think it was from the A/C at the plane and hotel from my last trip. I know, i know everyone is using the overnight mask but i much rather the 10 minute one.
3. Zara City Bag with Zip ($169.00): This is a medium size bag, 100% leather. I really love the design and the colour combination is gorgeous! Agree?
4. Marc Jacobs Stardust iPhone Case ($38.00): Ever since I got my iPhone, I've been getting different cases, I love changing them. And lately I have an obsession with MJ, so when I was checking the Back to School items on the website I knew I had to have this! It's also available in sparrow blue.
5. RealTecniques Core Collection ($18.00): Includes 4 full size brushes + case. Detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush and the contour brush. I have seen several reviews on these brushes and apparently they're the best thing out there, I don't know how I have held myself from buying these. And Samantha Chapman is my hero lol.
6. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Nylon ($16.00): Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics’ Lip Tar has received NYLON Magazine’s coveted “Best Lipstick” 2012 in their first ever Nylon Beauty Hit List and to celebrate they’ve partnered with Nylon to bring you this opaque neon pink lipstick concentrate that’s Pantone-matched to the Nylon logo. I've been suscribed to Nylon Magazine for about two years now, and it's my absolute favourite magazine! I love the logo colour and this lip tar looks AMAZING!
What's on your September Wishlist? Do you recommend any of these products?