So my birthday date is approaching, I'm not sure how I feel about turning 22. I know I'm still young but it feels scary being over 20. Anywho, I made a birthday wishlist that includes some seriously luxurious items I've been dying to have! Quite expensive. But a girl can dream, right?
1. Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque ($31.00): I've heard wonderful things about it, it's basically a clay-based masque made for sensitive and dry skin. The parsley extracts deliver potent anti-oxidants while other botanical elements cleanse and revive skin.
2. Miu Miu Grained Calf Leather Open Top-Handle Bag ($1,295.00): This amazingly beautiful bag has 3 compartments, polished brass hardware and cotton satin lining. Pure luxury.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Amy 36mm watch ($200.00): I've always liked the Rose Gold watch, but I think I would much prefer this one. I love that it has brown in it. Lovely!
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Tuxedo Logo Plaque Ballet Flat ($.195.00): Classic ballet flat that combine pretty much with everything. I could wear these with a dress, jeans, jumpsuit, anything! And I love the detail on the silver.
5. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi usage dry oil ($46.00): A raved-about product, this oil is 98.1% natural. It has vitamin E and can be used in face, body and hair. What else do you need when you have this?
6. Ojon Rare Blend Oil Total Hair Theraphy ($.35.00): A newly hyped up product I've been seeing in other blogs got my attention since my hair hasn't been in such good shape lately. It's beautiful to see it unblended (does that make any sense at all?), but it's supposed to nourish, repair and transform dull, damaged or dry hair so I really wanna try it out!
7. Benefit Brow Zings ($.30.00): I've got very light brows, and I'm always looking for a while to fill them out. I've tried Benefit's Speed Brow with a brow pencil and had good results. I really like how handy this brow kit is because it includes pigmented wax for shaping and powder for setting. And mini tweezers!
8. Benefit They're Real! Mascara ($.23.00): A jet-black, long wearing formula that won't smudge or dry out? Plus it lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes? I'm in.
So that's my not-so-affordable Birthday Wish List! Have you tried any of these beauty products? Please let me know your thoughts! :)