I never say this type of things but isn't time passing so quickly?! I feel like january flew by and now february! And you know what that means, time for favourites! I hope it's still a thing ;) I haven't purchased any new makeup or beauty related products recently, but I've been enjoying some of what I had for a while.
1. Ginerva Green Tea BB Cream: I've replaced liquid foundation with this BB cream, it gives my skin a nice glow and covers up beauty marks and small freckles. What I like the most is how it smells,fresh and sweet.
2. Sebastian Potion 9: I find that Sebastian does amazing hair products, I first fell in love with the foamy conditioner and now this. Is a liquid styling cream that I use with wet hair, it helps control the frizz. I rather let my hair air dry almost every day, so I need some type of detangling and de-frizzing product.
3. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: Probably the most reached-for palette in my collection. I find it so easy to create an everyday look with it. Also perfect for the "no makeup" makeup look :)
5. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose: the most hyped up MSF! I like it because is not only great as a highlighter but as a blusher too! It's a super pigmented coral with a pink undertone and lots of gold shimmer.
6. YSL Parisienne Eau de Parfum: The sweetest floral fragrance I own. It has damask rose and tart blackberry notes that make it truly irresistible. And the bottle is so pretty.
7. Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Cream: This cream is super hydrating without being greasy, it's packed with lots of natural/organic ingredients including manuka honey that has powerful antibacterial properties that keep skin clear and fresh. I now want to try the night cream, which seems amazing!
8. Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream:I hate to say it, but now I must take care of my eye area. This eye cream feels very refreshing. I apply loads at night before bed and in the morning before applying serums or makeup. I still can't make a consistent review cause I've only used it for about a month, but so far so good.