10.3.13

Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel in Marmalade│Swatches

mermalade 2 

I love Revlon nail polishes, the formula is great and tends to last for at least a week without topcoat, I always wear Seche Vite topcoat so it lasts longer and doesn't chip as fast. This shade is called Marmalade, a lovely tangerine orange creme with a pink base. I use 2 coats + topcoat.  This reminds me of 2012 colour of the year, and I think I'll be wearing this a lot this summer.

mermalade 1 mermalade 3

What are you wearing on your nails today?

ps. thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway. It is now closed and I'll announce the winner tomorrow! :)

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! =) Bright and spring-like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nails are bare faced for once, haha! This is such a gorgeous color and would have been last year's perfect 'color of the year' but still beautiful to wear this year as well! :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, especially for spring-summer :) xo

      Delete
  3. This shade would be perfect on most everyone, it is very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely colour, especially for spring!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super pretty color.. I'm wearing soft pink and pink for my nails ^^

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing soft pink as well. I wanna get Cafe Pink from Revlon next :) xo

      Delete
  6. such a lovely colour I can't wait for summer now xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty colour and definitely reminds me to look forward to summer! My nails are actually bare right now since I haven't had the time to do them, but I know i'll be putting on Revlon's Heavenly when I get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips