4.3.14

Amika Nourishing Mask│Review


Technically, I'm washing my hair twice a week. My hair has improved sooo much since I went blonde. It's shiny, healthier and has regained elasticity and manageability. I got the Amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask  because I was already using the Color PHerfection Shampoo and love how it smells. Besides smelling great, this mask contains Sea Buckthorn Berry (Obliphica), a herb that is used for several things, and even has health benefits. The herb is used as a source of vitamins, antioxidants, protein building blocks (amino acids), fatty acids and minerals. The Obliphica Berry, Omega 3, 6 and 9 are combined with argan nut oil, making this mask a hydrating-replenishing cocktail! 

I leave the mask on my wet hair while I'm taking a shower (2-5 minutes recommended). My hair feels soft and supple after I've rinsed it out, I follow with the Amika Oil Treatment. The healing powers of this mask combined with the oil treatment are beyond amazing!


Use either as a weekly treatment or an everyday conditioner. In either case apply generously to the hair, wait 2-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Use alone, or enhance with a few drops of the amika Obliphica Oil Treatment.

All the products in the line are not tested on animals and are free from any animal derived ingredients.

6 comments:

  1. sounds great! I love that it's fast acting and the bright packaging too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, what a fun packaging! I am big on hair mask, thanks for the review. Will definitely keep this in mind. :)

    Marie
    candidlymarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips