27.3.14

Revlon Matte Lipbalms│Review


R evlon has the best high street lip products ever! Well, at least for me. It all started with the lip butters, then the just bitten kissable balm stains and now, the matte balms! Matte is my favourite formula when it comes to lipsticks. I picked up two shades; Elusive, a medium pink and Sultry, a brown pink. I find the formula is creamy and the scent is not as minty as the Just Bitten Kissable balm stains.It smells more like foundation (?) The finish though, isn't completely matte as I expected. The only problem I had is that the shade Elusive, being so sheer, wouldn't stick on my lips. I have no idea why, but it looks gross as if I applied it on patches. Above you can see a swatch of Sultry, lovely shade!

Have you tried these?

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips