26.6.12

Swatch: Mac Pro Longwear Lipcreme

mac lipcremes 1

Hello lovely readers! I swatched two of my favourites Mac Pro Longwear Lipcreme's to share them with you. The colours are Goes and Goes & Love Forever! Both of these colours are semimatte with a cream finish.

Goes and Goes is blue violet with a lightweight texture. This lipsticks don't need a top coat and they last up to 12 hours. What i like most about this colour is that it has a white shimmery finish, which makes it unique.
Love Forever! is a bright blue pink with a creamy finish. I find it similar to Dear Diary, except Love Forever! is a little darker.

goes and goes
love forever
lipcreme swatch
swatch flash 1


Have you tried this product before? Do you like the Prolongwear Lipcremes? What is your favourite colour? What is your favourite formula when it comes to lipsticks?

14 comments:

  1. I need some new makeup. I might have to stop at the MAC counter and get me some of those! :)

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally recommend these!
    Sure thing love! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shade of the pink! I tried a purple before but it was a little patchy. :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :( i will be making a troubleshooting lip colour post! Maybe that will help! x

      Delete
  4. Dying to get the Love Forever one! So ogorgeous. Love that you picked up bright pink and purple :D New follower!

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! Thanks love! i'll keep in touch! x

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your sweet comment !
    Lipsticks are lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments hun. I LOVEEEEE your nails :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Never seen a lip colour quite like that one before. I might see if I can go and get Goes and Goes! Thanks for the review and swatches.

    You have a lovely blog, just found you & now following!

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure love, thank you so much for reading! & I love Goes and Goes, it's such a rare colour! x

      Delete
  8. love your blog, the pictures are so clean!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips