19.6.12

Favourites: June 12


faves

Here are my makeup faves for June:

1. Chanel Les 4 Ombres in 32 Lillium: This eyeshadow quad has a soft peach with a frosty finish, a yellow green with medium frost finish, a smoky black and green with a metallic finish and a taupe with a shimmery bronze finish. The colours are very versatile and well pigmented, this quad is great for a natural daily look but it can also be build up for a more dramatic evening look. 
2. Benefit's Benetint: I absolutley love this rose tint lip & cheek stain. The smell is just delightful and can be used both in cheeks and lips for a fresh natural look. Fairly easy to apply and can be built up to layers for an intense colour. 
3. Nars Blush in Orgasm: I honestly think every girl on earth should own this blush, or at least give it a try. Orgasm is named "Top 25 Beauty Hall of Fame” 2010 Elle; "Best Blush for Light Skin” 2010 & 2011 & 2012 InStyle "Best Beauty Buys”; "Best Blush for Fair Skin” 2011 InStyle"Best Beauty Buys”. It is very blendable, it has peachy pink hues with a golden finish that makes my cheeks irresistable. It provides a very healthy glow, i just love it! 
4.Guerlain Ombre Eclat L'instant Charnel: This single eyeshadow is extra light with a golden finish and it provides a very smooth application, i love it because it gives my eyelids a luminous & even colour. I like to use it as a base for a cat eye, it combines perfectly. 
5. Rosebud Salve: This product is the very best i could find, not only for my chapped lips, but for my dry hands, elbows and knees. I love multipurpose products, also check Lush Lemony Flutter. 
6.Givenchy Phenomen' Eyes Effet Extension Black: Since it came out, i believe in high definition eyelashes. The spherical brush is just too cool. The formula coats each lash and dries rapidly. 
7.Benefit's Speed Brow: This is a quick set brow gel, i have tried the Mac Brow Set before but i like this one better. I have very light coloured eyebrows and this gel completes them. The smell is not as strong as Brow Set and the formula is thicker. I love it!

What are your June's faves? Any new products i should try? What do you think of this products?

7 comments:

  1. Hello ma'am welcome to the blogging world! I'm fairly new as well...been doing it consistently for a couple months now! :) Love your fans makes me wanna splurge on Chanel grr. One of my fav Nars blushes is Luster! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I see you have a domain name! wooo :D And i definetly have to check Luster out! but i know it'll probably be gorgeous! x

      Delete
  2. I am rather naughty and never swap my make up for the seasons!! Oops - but I love all your June picks :)

    Anna xo
    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always stay true to the same products? I think that is good, if it keeps working :) but it's always exciting to try new things! x

      Delete
  3. Great faves! And you are right every girl should own the Nars Orgasm blush! I have really heard so many great reviews about the Rosebud Salve..I am going to have to get me some! :)

    southernglamourista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yeah you should get it!! you won't regret it! it's great :) x

      Delete
  4. I so want to try NARS Blush and I love all Chanel make up x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you have any questions tweet me @judyveggies Please refrain from self promotion, spam or follow for follow comments, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips